The screen print training will come with 2 days of hands-on shop training at your location, followed by my 3 months of telephone consulting. Your training may include the following:
1. Proper Screen Coating Technique & Drying
2. Hands-on- You will coat your own screens and dry them.
3.How to Find Proper Screen Exposure Times
4.Troubleshooting Over Exposure and Under Exposure Times
5. We will Discuss Mesh Counts – what mesh to use for your print job
6. We will discuss setting up your dark room.
7. Register your films for exposure on the burn unit using a Registration Board System and then expose your screens.
8. Hands-on – You will burn your own screens
8. Washing Outing The Stencil Demonstration
9. Hands-on – you will wash out your stencils and
letting dry them.
10. Preparing your screen for the press- Post-exposure, Taping, blocking pinholes, etc.
11.Registering & Setting up your print jobs on the
12. How to use a Squeegee & squeegee durometers
13. Proper Garment Loading Techniques
14. Learn test Print Techniques –
15. Proper printing techniques
(Flood stroke, Pull and Push Techniques)
16. Flashing your prints – Flash Times & Final cures
using a Flash only system.
17. How to use a heat gun and temperature gun.
18. Curing Times and the Cure Test.
20. Reclaiming your screens so you can use them
Other items will be discussed and taught as needed