Want to start your own screen printing business? We offer hands-on screen print training at our location or yours. We will train you to print from your home or office. It doesn’t stop with the class, you will receive 6 months of support from The Lady Print Boss to make sure you succeed.
What you will Learn:
1. Proper Screen Coating Technique & Drying
2. Hands-on- You will coat your own screens and dry them.
3. How to Find Proper Screen Exposure Times
4. Troubleshooting Over Exposure and Under Exposure Times
5. We will Discuss Mesh Counts – what mesh to use for your print job
6. We will discuss setting up your darkroom.
7. Register your films for exposure on the burn unit using a Registration Board System and then expose your screens.
8. Hands-on – You will burn your own screens
8. Washing Outing The Stencil Demonstration
9. Hands-on – you will wash out your stencils and
letting dry them.
10. Preparing your screen for the press- Post- exposure, Taping, blocking pinholes, etc.
11.Registering & Setting up your print jobs on the
12. How to use a Squeegee & squeegee durometers
13. Proper Garment Loading Techniques
14. Learn test Print Techniques –
15. Proper printing techniques
(Flood stroke, Pull and Push Techniques)
16. Flashing your prints – Flash Times & Final cures
using a Flash-only system.
17. How to use a heat gun and temperature gun.
18. Curing Times and the Cure Test.
20. Reclaiming your screens so you can use them
Other items will be discussed and taught as needed